This abstract printed reversible kimono blends modern ethics with a classic design. A timeless piece you can wear any time of day or year. Wear the color side for when you are feeling lively or flip it to black for a more subtle look.
- Soft, durable, breathable Tencel fabric made from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees.
- Includes front pockets and a matching waist tie belt to create a more fitted look
- One Size. Total length 31". Chest circumference 47 1/2". Bottom circumference 48".
- Cut and sewn in New York City
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean. Lightly steam if needed.
- Print will vary - no two are alike. Matches with separate top and pant. Not included.
- A portion of the proceeds is donated to supporting and restoring the coral reef.
About the print:
This print was created by Ohni Lisle who works as a freelance illustrator & art director in Brooklyn. Explore more of Ohni's art here.
*Sustainable and dye free printed fabric produced zero polluted waste water. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, ZDHC, REACH, RoHS, CNAS and the strictest international MRSLs and RSLs Restricted Substances Lists
*Tencel fabric made from cellulose in wood pulp from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees. A specially developed closed loop process allows 99% of the water used to be recycled and because the water contains non-toxic ingredients, the 1% run-off is considered unharmful.