A timeless piece you can wear any time of day or year
Wear the color side for when you are feeling lively or flip it to black when you're in the mood to tone it down
- Soft, durable, breathable Tencel fabric made from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees
- Includes matching waist tie belt to create a more fitted look
- One size. Total length 42 1/2". Chest circumference 47 1/2". Bottom circumference 48".
- Cut and sewn in New York City
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean. Lightly steam if needed.
- Matches with separate top and pant. Not included.
- A portion of the proceeds is donated to supporting and restoring the coral reef.
About the print:
Comes from a dreamy painting by Kelsey Louise Tyler who is an illustrator and Designer based in New York City.
The coastline in the print is from a beach facing the Atlantic Ocean from a coastal town in Senegal called Toubab Dialaw.
"This acrylic coastline was made as a part of an ongoing series of painted snapshots of where I traveled in West Africa in 2017. The images depict my memories both through the textiles in various interiors/exteriors, and landscapes.”
Explore more of Kelsey's art here.
*Sustainable and dye free printed fabric produced zero polluted waste water. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, ZDHC, REACH, RoHS, CNAS and the strictest international MRSLs and RSLs Restricted Substances Lists
*Tencel fabric made from cellulose in wood pulp from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees. A specially developed closed loop process allows 99% of the water used to be recycled and because the water contains non-toxic ingredients, the 1% run-off is considered unharmful.