Reversible with a slight swing shape for a relaxed, elegant, and easy fit. Wear it accordingly to match your look.
- Soft, durable, breathable Tencel fabric made from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees.
- Cut and sewn in New York City
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean. Lightly steam if needed.
- Print will vary - no two are alike. Matches kimono and separate pant. Not included.
- Model is wearing size Small.
- A portion of the proceeds is donated to supporting and restoring the coral reef.
About the print:
Comes from a dreamy painting by Kelsey Louise Tyler who is an illustrator and Designer based in New York City.
The coastline in the print is from a beach facing the Atlantic Ocean from a coastal town in Senegal called Toubab Dialaw.
"This acrylic coastline was made as apart of an ongoing series of painted snapshots of where I traveled in West Africa in 2017. The images depict my memories both through the textiles in various interiors/exteriors, and landscapes.”
Explore more of Kelsey's art here.
*Sustainable and dye free printed fabric produced zero polluted waste water. Certified by OEKO-TEX®, ZDHC, REACH, RoHS, CNAS and the strictest international MRSLs and RSLs Restricted Substances Lists
*Tencel fabric made from cellulose in wood pulp from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees. A specially developed closed loop process allows 99% of the water used to be recycled and because the water contains non-toxic ingredients, the 1% run-off is considered unharmful.
Small: Bust 33 1/4” Length 12 5/8”
Medium: Bust 35 1/4” Length 12 7/8”
Large: Bust 37 1/4” Length 13 1/8”